top of page
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for working under the direction of the Accounting Manager to maintain company financial and fiscal records.
• Managing and maintaining Quickbooks (create new vendor and customer accounts, handling bank reconciliations, post financial data from Klarma, Amazon Pay, PayPal, Shopify, AfterPay, etc. to the corresponding accounts in QB); and offer suggestions to improve current processes.
• Handle all incoming vendor and/or wholesale customer inquiries.
• Reconcile right to pay: compare purchase orders, prices, terms of payment, and other charges.
• Process payments and documents such as invoices, employee reimbursements, and financial statements.
• Prepare and present invoices to pay weekly to Accounting Manager for review and approval.
• Upon direction of Account Manager, cut payment checks as needed.
• Pay close attention to oversee and monitor accounts payable for separate entities and vendors.
• Support Account Manager to ensure bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner following company expense procedures.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining tracking sheet for all prepaid deposits to vendors in batches (follow balance sheet schedule as directed by Account Manager).
• Weekly check Account Receivables statuses: due or overdue. Follow up to collect payments.
• Support Account Manager with annual audits and prepare all necessary tax forms (1099 employees and vendors).
• Processing credit applications for customers and vendors.
• Support Account Manager with quarterly sales tax report from Shopify.
• Handle influencer commission payouts from affiliate codes as well as collaboration and design commissions.
• Coordinate and handle VAT for European Union (EU) and United Kingdom (UK) sales tax.
• Performing basic office tasks like filing, data entry, and mail processing as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 2+ years in bookkeeping/accounting.
• AA in Accounting or related field.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
• Strong organization skills, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Competency in Quickbooks and Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups).
bottom of page