top of page
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work across multiple brands and collaborate closely with team members to learn the aesthetic rules and style guides for all brands to ensure creating on-brand, innovative concepts, and designs.
• Concept, explore, and design packaging solutions for new products and launches including print material and marketing emails.
• Design print materials including catalogs, ads, counter cards, event signage, public relations card, insert card, booth panel, etc. for domestic and international market.
• Create gifs, icons, and characters for various needs.
• Retouch product and model photos for product launches.
• Manage and organize files on server for future access and revisions.
• Prepare rough drafts, present ideas, and amend final designs to department comments and gain full approval.
• Stay up to speed on design trends in and out of beauty industry.
• Update creative team project sheet accordingly to track deadlines for projects and upcoming events, and plan priority list.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with sales/marketing team to ensure seamless customer shopping experience and ultimately drive sales.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 2-3 years of professional design experience with animation, graphic design, typography, video editing, and sound design.
• AA, BA in art, graphic design or related filed preferred.
• Mastery of industry-standard software to create animations, videos, and other advertisement graphics.
• Ability to clearly communicate reasoning behind design choices.
• Expert in Macintosh Adobe Creative Suite design and illustration software especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, concept/visual ability, and originality.
• Ability to apply constructive feedback into strong, viable solutions.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and complete assignments on time.
• MUST LIVE IN THE DFW AREA TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT. REMOTE WORK IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
bottom of page