top of page
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for safely receiving, picking, packing, prepping material handling.
• Maintain freight integrity, assist with organizing warehouse, and process facility orders.
• Safely operate pallet jack to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting products.
• Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, ensure orders are properly picked, packaged, and shipped out on time.
• Prepare process and move merchandise safely, productively, and accurately.
• Loading packages/boxes into trucks for shipment.
• Follow all company, state, local and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to promote a safe work environment; promptly report any potential violations to appropriate supervisor/manager.
• Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by the company and comply with safety dress code requirements.
• Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
• Accurately select correct product, restock bins, and follow specific packaging processes for each brand.
• Breakdown and build packing boxes and prep packing materials.
• Any additional warehousing tasks as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must have reliable transportation and open availability.
• Must be able to bend repetitively, stand for long periods of time, and lift to 25-50 lbs. as needed.
• Strong work ethic and timeliness to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to adjust to change and interruptions.
• Some basic computer skills required.
bottom of page