top of page
- Role and Responsibilities
· Responsible for development of B2B sales channels, planning and communication with wholesale partners that buy Bespoke Beauty Brands’ brands (Kimchi Chic Beauty, Jason Wu Beauty, Mai Johnson & Company, Liane V Beauty) products to sell to consumers and works with Warehouse team to support those customers and orders.
· Provides input on marketing and communication tools for and direct communication with sales group and individual reps growing social and brand awareness.
· Works internally with product development, creative, fulfilment and manufacturing teams.
· Ensures wholesale customers are thrilled through all touch points with BBB.
· Inputs Pos into QuickBooks, manage/monitor to ensure timely turnaround times.
· Work closely with departments to develop effective trade show participation strategy based on demographics, lead-generation opportunities, past performance, and budget impact.
Goal Setting, Achievement, and Marketing Strategies
· Partner with management to set annual B2B sales targets and develop a plan to achieve growth including forecast for next year’s quantities.
· Create and manage annual B2B sales and marketing plan and budget.
· Collaborate with President of Sales/Marketing to develop sales strategies for all products including sales channels, pricing strategy, costs of sales, volume targets and success metrics.
· Expand revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
Outside Sales Representative Management
· Serve as the company liaison and first point-of-contact with sales agents.
· Manage a multi-line sales representative network, including development of training plans, regional sales goals, educational collateral, and sampling programs.
· Ensure third-part sales agents have sales materials, samples, marketing data and other information to enable their success.
Inside Sales Team Management
· Lead inside sales team to achieve annual goal and other designated KPI’s.
· Work collaboratively with inside sales team to develop outreach strategies
· Develop and grow team members to move up in the organization
· Work collaboratively with Creative Director and Marketing Team to implement sales outreach strategies and campaigns.
· Ensure all NPD decks are shared with sales channels to keep team informed of new product launches.
Business Development and Key Account Management
· Open new sales channels based on established strategies.
· Nurture first-time customer relationships by developing an engagement and education plan.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Proven work experience as an Account Manager/other relevant role with 3-5 years sales experience.
· AA/BA in marketing or related field with proven track record of sales success.
· Must be an active listener, possess ability to negotiate, and be able to make professional presentations when needed. Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Must be able to manage multiple projects/tasks and prioritize accordingly
bottom of page