top of page
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Develop and track Retail Selling Baseline and Bottoms up demand forecast by SKU, month, and DC location.
• Manage and apply rationalized Demand Plan factors for seasonality, promotion, expansions, and new markets while capturing overall brand strategy and performance considerations.
• Present actionable demand plan insights by leveraging weekly/monthly data resources and analysis to share emerging Retail trends, performance guidance, and overall business perspectives.
• Identify emerging trends, risks, and outliers to refine and protect the replenishment demand horizon updates.
• Clearly articulate business demand drivers, identify opportunities and risks, and proactively collaborate with Sales and Operations partners to support inventory strategies.
• Work closely with Sales and Operations Leadership to build and implement inventory allocation to achieve/exceed service level targets.
• Work with the team to balance sales orders, supply orders, and on-hand inventory to build Available-to-Ship (ATS) reports.
• Incorporates finds from demand plan converting it to a buying plan that considers time, MOQs, and proper safety stock levels.
• Present recommended purchasing plan to upper management as needed to maintain proper inventory levels.
• Forecast error management, reporting, and root cause analysis.
• SKU rationalization for SKU’s managed.
QULAIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Strong understanding of supply chain process.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong quantitative background (i.e. Experience in corporate planning, consulting, finance, etc.)
• Advanced Excel modeling skills (Vlook up, pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.)
• Experience with driving lead-time reduction initiatives.
• Ability to take ownership of initiatives and work proactively to successfully complete projects within tight timeframes.
• Inventory/Supply Chain Planning experience.
• Experience with new product development inventory management practices.
• CPG or wholesale experience – preferred.
bottom of page